Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog, and please feel free to contact me at my Etsy shop; https://www.BirchValleyStudio.etsy.com for price inquiries or custom orders. ~~~~~You may also like to look at my deviantART page; http://mslinden.deviantart.com/ or follow me on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/BirchValleyStudio for current updates and a wider range of examples of my work.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

And here's the reason it took me so long to make that last post... ;) I've been very 'busy' with the torch and silver over the past week, and have some more pieces on my bench waiting for attention, bere's a peek...The ones you see here are all currently available in my Etsy shop. ;)
Two simple, hammered silver bangles (1.5mm and 2mm) 
Two variations, with Valentine's Day on the brain... ;) 'Two Hearts' and 'Forever Love'

One Garnet and one Labradorite...

Labradorite with smoky quartz earrings.

Labradorite drop earrings.

Smoky quartz drop earrings.

'Alana' earrings, from my hammered silver series, with black pearls.

Small labradorite earrings.

Amethyst drop earrings.

A woven and hammered silver ring...

And a woven and hammered silver ring with a bubble.

A textured silver ring...

And a simple hammered silver ring.


'Love of Sea and Stone' The first in an upcoming series of necklaces and jewellery pieces featuring silver, semi-precious stones, fresh water pearls and silver charms. In this case Garnet, and a hammered silver heart charm. A perfect gift for someone special this Valentine's day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment