Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog, and please feel free to contact me at my Etsy shop; https://www.BirchValleyStudio.etsy.com for price inquiries or custom orders. ~~~~~You may also like to look at my deviantART page; http://mslinden.deviantart.com/ or follow me on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/BirchValleyStudio for current updates and a wider range of examples of my work.

Friday 9 January 2015

Last week was pretty busy with me making new jewellery pieces, starting a couple of new paintings, and getting the house back in order after the Holiday madness, as well as getting a slew of new 'likes' on my Facebook page, (thanks to the cuteness of the puppy-face, I'm sure ;) ) so I thought I'd take the wee hours of Saturday morning to catch up on here...

Below are pics of just some of the rings and pendants I've been working on as part of my 'Botanicals' line of jewellery, as well as some earrings that I'll be finishing up later today. I'm having great fun experimenting, and if you'd like to see more, please pop over to my Facebook page of more 'up to the minute' posts. ;)

Not shown are the bracelets and rings I'm working on, using local quartz and stamped with Runic inscriptions. A very exciting new 'Viking' inspired line I hope to show you more of in the coming weeks.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! <3

Green Apatite and sterling silver leaf ring...

Raw Garnet and sterling silver twig ring...

Azurite ball and sterling silver twig ring with 'bubbles'...

A lovely rainbow moonstone and sterling silver twig ring...

A 'Celestial' pendant in sterling silver, and set with a yummy looking chunk of quartz from my back yard. A very fun piece that I think may inspire it's own line. ;)

Blue Apatite and sterling silver twig pendant...

Pink Sapphire and sterling silver twig pendant...

A sweet little forget-me-not pendant in sterling silver...

Rose quartz and sterling silver, stamped with a lovely curly heart... (Valentine's Day is coming...;) )

Two magical looking twiggy bar pendants, one set with a greeny-blue flashy Labradorite, and the other set with a dreamy Tanzanite...

Just a few of the earrings I'll be finishing up. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment